Monday, March 11, 2013

because I got bored

Hello! Guess who's on break now? Well, it isnt really a break because I still have loads of church activities to be done as Palm Sunday and Holy Week is drawing near. Its not a bad thing, i'm not complaining. I love keeping myself busy rather than doing nothing. But right now, i'm just bored. LOL. Took a break from reading my book to come on the laptop, and I found this trending on Twitter, #first30songsonshuffle. Since I dont wanna spam Twitter with this, thought I'd do it here. Here we go! 

1. Adele - Someone Like You
2. Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
3. Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out 
4. Glee Cast - Light Up The World
5. The Fray - Never Say Never
6. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks 
7. Dia Frampton ft Blake Shelton - I Will
8. Glee Cast - Loser Like Me
9. Anna Kendrick - Cups
10. My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
11. Christina Perri - Arms
12. Daughtry - Crawling Back To You
13. James Morrison - You Make It Real 
14. Train - Marry Me
15. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man 
16. Adele - Rolling In The Deep
17. Mat Kearney - Here We Go 
18. Mat Kearney - All I Have
19. Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
20. Ed Sheeran - U.N.I
21. John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare
22. Bon Iver - Beth/Rest
23. Coldplay - Paradise
24. Maroon 5 - Goodnight Goodnight 
25. Greyson Chance - Take A Look At Me Now
26. Ed Sheeran - Cold Coffee
27. Mumford & Sons - Babel
28. One Direction - Little Things
29. The Click Five - Say Goodnight 
30. Selena Gomez - Who Says

Okay, so I have a good mixture of songs I think :p Haha. Okay, back to my book now. See you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment