Friday, September 28, 2012

a girl I happen to know

Hi everyone! How is your week coming along? Well, its the weekend already technically. And boy am I glad it is, I'm so glad to be home. It seems like its been forever since I last came home. I've been having one of the toughest week of the semester simply because so many things was going on, there was so much of work to be done and finals is next week, but I havent even started studying yet. Its exhausting, really! I cant wait for holidays. All I wanna do is, dream, revamp my room, dance, sing, read books, listen to songs, watch movies and tv series all day long. I really need that. Of course, I need a vacation, but I think those simple things will do. 

Anyway, the reason I decided to blog was because of a girl. No wait, i'm straight okay! Hahaha. I'm sure you've seen her name a couple of times in my blog. Her name is, Juan Margrita. She's like the sister I never had, the best adviser in the world, she's always there when I need her and she's my soulmate! The thing that triggered me to blog about her was because of what I saw in church earlier.

We have this monthly Youth Awakening in church every last Friday of the month. This month was about reaching out to migrants around us. There were 2 Myanmar guys, William and Stephen who joined us to share about their experience in Burma and their stay here. People would normally hesitate to go up to someone and speak. But Juan, while everyone was busy standing with their friends, including me, she went up beside Stephen to keep him company and to make him feel welcomed. I was really touched by that. No one bothered to do that, not even me. But she had the heart to do that, and that made me smile. 

Juan is the type of person who doesnt really care about what people think of her and she does what she have to. She is down to earth and the most humble person I know. She doesnt care about materialistic items that people crave for so much in the world today.  She is a compassionate person who cares about people's feelings. She loves God with her life and her family too. Oh, and you should hear her sing. She's awesome! And she is a kick ass writer too! This girl rocks! I swear if I was a guy, she would be my first and my last choice. 

She is always, ALWAYS there for me whenever I need someone to talk to or whenever i'm down. I honestly dont know what I would do without her. This blog post is for you, Juan. You know I love you long time and thank you for always being there for me. You know I got your back too :) *hugs*

P.S Finals is next week! Wish me luck! :)


:)
this is my beloved, Juan :)

Please remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment