Sunday, February 26, 2012

re-renewed.

hello people! how have you been? I hope all of you have been good :) the reason i'm doing this blog post is because i'm extreamly happy that I can just shoot up to space right now. lol. the past few weeks have been really really hard for me with so many things to deal with and I kept saying this year is not my year at all because I kept having a bad start to it till yesterday :)


Lets just say, chances dont come by often, and when it does come, you have to hold on to it tightly and never wanna let it go. thats how I felt. you've been my inspiration for so long now and will never stop. I just dont know what else to say, i'm left speechless and in awe. you amaze me. thats all I can say. 


talk about being in love. 


I said this and i'm saying it again, "I'm so in love I wanna die tonight this happy". 


No, this is not some sappy love thing, this is real. this is how I feel. I've never felt this better since New Years, thanks to you :) 

"Don't go with the better guy, go with the guy that makes you better" - This Means War(film)




I know that if we give this a little time
it'll only bring us closer 
to the love we wanna find.

No comments:

Post a Comment