Friday, February 17, 2012

because i miss you.


I was having breakfast in McDonald's the other day when I heard this song on the radio. I straight googled it and kept on listening to the song ever since. Nothing much in the verses but the chorus shows how much I miss you :( 

where are you now? 
cause i'm thinking of you
you showed me how
how to live like I do
if it wasnt for you
I would never be who I am.

that may sound like a cheesy line but really, you inspired me to be what I am today. not that I achieved anything big yet, just that I know that i'm better than I was before and its all because of you. I know that if I continue to have that same faith and inspiration in you, I can achieve more greater things because you will never stop being my inspiration. 

because I know you are worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment