Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have died everyday waiting for you.

Love is Stupid. 
Love is Tangled.
Love is Complicated.
Love is Extraordinary. 


you see, the thing about love is that when it hits you you just fall, and you fall so hard that its impossible to get back up. and with every fall, it surely will hurt when you wanna get back up again. I kinda am in that position right now. 


I never wanted any of this to happen but somehow, someway you just got me and now i'm trapped in there and it isnt easy coming out from that trap. the thing is, i'm so used talking to you every single day and when you're not there or when I dont hear from you a day, I get restless and I feel like something is missing. God knows what is happening to me. I may sound immature but man, this love thing really is hard. 


I know what it feels like to have someone not reciprocate back your feelings. yes, i've been there before many times. but this time, its like I dont wanna give up. I keep telling myself everytime that I have to let it go, but then you go and do something and it just mesmerizes me in one way or another. now you see what I mean when I say love is stupid. Its always like that, the moment you wanna give up and walk away, something happens and you fall back in again. 


but I know that that chance isnt there at all. its impossible. I keep building castles in the air that one day it will, but I doubt so. and I cant keep waiting forever. but the weird thing is, I can wait and I want to wait. sigh, i'm just in a mess and all muddled up right now. 


and there's a voice in me that sings this song everytime I think of all this love nonsense. 

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching 
As if i'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run


I'll be by your side wherever you fall
In the dead of night whenever you call
And please dont fight, these hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you.

darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years
i'll love you for a thousand more.

No comments:

Post a Comment