Monday, August 29, 2011

the bucket list.

of course from the title, you'll know what this blog post is going to be. Its the list of things I want to do before I die! :) 

  1. Do bungee jumping and snorkeling. 
  2. Ride on roller coasters in amusement parks besides Genting. 
  3. Give 5K to charity.
  4. Go to Rome, Paris, Prague, Venice and Machu Picchu!
  5. Write a book.
  6. See Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.
  7. Sing in front of an audience. 
  8. Get a tattoo.
  9. Get married to someone I love. 
  10. Have kids.
  11. Visit all the 7 Wonders of the World.
  12. Get over my phobia, somehow. 
  13. Hug Taylor Swift.
  14. Watch turtle eggs hatch. 
  15. Get my brother and sister through Uni. 
  16. Become a bridesmaid for one of my friends weddings :) 
  17. Attend the World Youth Day at least once.
  18. See the Pope and kiss his hand if possible.
  19. Go to Jerusalem
  20. Visit at least 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites besides in Malaysia.
  21. Hold and take picture with a snake. 
  22. Hug Bruno Mars.
  23. Watch Yiruma play live.
I cant remember anymore. LOL. but if i do, i'll definitely update them here! :D so yeah, these are some of the things that I want to do before I die :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment