Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'll be by your side wherever you fall ♥

hi everyone! remember the last time I posted a blogpost about all my favourite lyrics in the love songs? well now, since I got nothing better to do and coz i'm in a state where I need the Lord with me more than ever, i'm gonna post all the lyrics of the praise and worship songs which has touched me in some way or another.. :) 


the thing is, sometimes I do dumb things without realizing and I hurt a lot of people. and right now, i'm trying my very best to apologize to someone but i'm finding it really hard because saying sorry is not easy and whether the person will accept your apology is another thing. hopefully it will all go well.. even if it doesnt, at least I tried and thats the best I could do. it was my mistake in doing it in the first place, so I deserve the blame and pain.. =s


So when you get the chance
Are you gonna take it?
There's a really big world at your fingertips
And you know you have the chance to change it
There's a girl on the streets, she's cryin'
There's a man whose faith is dyin'
Love is calling you


And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you



For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?
You are my rock
You are my glory
You are the lifter
Of my head
Lifter of this head 



Cause You're all I want
You are all I search for
It is You I've always longed for

God I come
To be here with You
To be here for You and You alone


Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross



I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.



So what are you waiting for? What do you have to lose?
Your insecurities, they try to hold to you
But you know you're made for more, so don't be afraid to move
Your faith is all it takes, and you can walk on the water, too



*this is something for you too*

No comments:

Post a Comment