Sunday, March 6, 2011

hello March!

oh wow, can you believe it, its March already! where did the time go huh? *shakes head* time is flying by sooooo fast mannn.. so, what have you people been doing lately? my finals is this week! yikesss!! this is considered like my final sem before i do my short sem and head for my practical in school.. goshh~ i wonder if i'm even up for it... 


the thing is, i like teaching and everything but i dont think i wanna pursue it as my lifelong career.. i wanna do other things as well.. like, teach while doing something else too.. wouldnt it be more cool? lol.. i shall decide all that after i finish my degree k.. for now, let me just sail through my diploma coz its gonna end soon..*sobs* everything is happening too fast..


i got nothing much to blog about actually.. i'm just blogging right now coz its a new month and i wanna write something or else it'll look dead.. LOL.. i know, you'd probably be thinking "whats the point of having a blog then?" well, i just dont have all the time in the world and i told ya already i dont have internet connection at that shah alam house.. which reminds me, i might be moving again soon... pfftttt... daddy really wants me to move somewhere nearby the coll.. i really dont understand why.. its so expensive! sighhhh~ oh well, i dont have a say in this as usual.. 


oh i almost forgot, Lent period is starting this wednesday.. i'm gonna be a vegan again for 40 days.. its time to go slow on the food as i've been a total pig recently.. eat and eat and eat non stop.. no wonder my pocket money finishes so fast..  the youths will be having a few outreaching programs for Lent, i so cant wait! :) happy fasting everyone! 


so anyway, here's my timetable for the final exam..


Thursday(10th March) - Teaching Aural Oral Skills
Friday(11th March) - Educational Psychology
Monday(14th March) - Classroom Management
Wednesday(16th March) - Professionalism and Ethics
Friday(18th March) - Pedagogy


tadaaa! i'm gonna do my best and leave the rest to God.. :) all the best to everyone too k.. :)

i miss this bunch of people.. suddenly~ 
=s
my friend, Maizatul Adlin is in hospital now dealing with a very serious disease
please do keep her in your prayers k..
thanks everyone.. 
=)


and remember, whatever happens..
in your problems and trials..
remember that God is always there watching over you
and dont forget to........

have a great week everyone!!! =)

1 comment: