Saturday, January 8, 2011

a week in slumberland!

hey hey! the first week of 2011 is coming to an end eh?? so what did you do this week?? back to school and everything.. haha.. my week was basically filled with lots of things to do as next week is my mid sem exam, more assignments are being given.. preparation for the TESL Nite with the tesl club committee and loads more.. basically, it'll be a busy month till Feb la.. 


anyway, i dont know what else to write so i shall just leave you with pictures.. *isnt that what i always do? =p* hehehe... toodles everyone!! have a great weekend!

 i was alone in my room so this is what i did..
camwhore with the webcam!! =p

mentor mentee activity by Nas..
badminton game..
which made my hand damn pain till now!
hmphh!!!

Aten and I.. :)

the lovebirds and I menyibuk! =p

POSER alert!!! =p 
haha
he asked me to blur the I Love MSU tshirt..
tsk tsk tsk..
GAYS!!!!
caught on camera!! 
=p

and FINALLY......
introducing...
.
.
..
.
.
TESL Nite 2011..!!! =D 
Theme: Masquerade Star Nite 
Fee: RM60 per person
 Venue: Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah(beside PTPL)

weehoo!!
limited seats only!
so make sure you get your tickets A.S.A.P!
see you there! =D

Enjoy the song!! i know i am.. :)

*the first week was an awesome one!*

No comments:

Post a Comment