Thursday, December 30, 2010

looking back at the year...

so here we are, the last day of the year.. what a wonderful year its been.. so many memories made and i'll always remember it definitely.. although i cant remember every single detail but i'll try to update what i can remember aite.. here we go down memory lane.. :)


*had our first Youth Awakening which I think was a blast!
*spent Valentines Day alone.. =(
*sang on stage in front of more than 100 people and it freaked me out..
*lost and got back love.. <3
*family members which stayed far far away came to Malaysia and we had family reunions
*went to Sabah and i had dreams of moving there.. i dont know why.. =p
*moved to the new MSU campus which looks awesome! 
*SPAIN won the World Cup!!!
*cut my hair!! :)
*got heartbroken..
*became a GLEEK.. =p
*moved house due to lame problems..(house in shah alam i mean)
*attended Faith Friendship and Freedom camp which changed me into a better person.. =)
*met up with old school friends which i havent seen since SPM was over..
*finally found out i was obsessed with Taylor Swift.. yes i am! =p
*celebrated my 19th birthday.. :) gosh i'm old.. 
*celebrated Christmas with my beloved family, both mum and dad's side.. i loved it!
*lost love again.. must be the perfect way to end the year.. sighhhh~

anyway, 2010 was a really good one.. i learnt a lot of things which I think changed me to be a better person.. I know I am a stronger person inside and not physically.. hope that 2011 will be a better year and i will learn more things as my life goes on..  i know it will be.. :) here are some pics of what went through 2010..





















there.. most of the pics of what happened in 2010.. =) hope you liked it.. i know i did.. 2011, here i come!! =) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 everyone!! =D

P.S this is for you..
So this is me swallowing my pride




Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time

*i've had the time of my life when i was with you*

No comments:

Post a Comment