Saturday, November 6, 2010

Taylor Swift ♥

Yes, i'm obsessed with Taylor Swift right now.. not that i've never been obsessed with her before, i just LOVE her la.. and suddenly she became such a significant part of my lifeless life that i've been going through for the past 3 weeks, and there's 2 weeks more.. TWO weeks.. goshh.. i miss my uni friends and their craziness.. and i'll be moving to a new home when sem reopens... new things, new sem.. everything is new... 

This is a new year. A new beginning. Things will change.
- Taylor Swift


she's so pretty!!


i know, everything is Taylor right now.. LOL.. crazy right.. haha.. so, what have i been doing for the past few days? well, as some of ya'll know, my cousin, Caroline and her husband, Peter just came down from UK about a week back.. On wednesday, since we all had nothing to do, me and Matt decided to bring them out to KL.. seriously, its tiring! we went to KLCC first at about 9am(i dont know why we went so early), wanted to get the tics to go to the skybridge but that didnt happen coz it was full.. sighh~ besides, i havent been up there either and was kinda like a jakun in KLCC coz i hardly go there..


and the best part was, i passed by a Jimmy Choo shop and i almost fainted.. remember i was saying, i wanted  a red hot heels for my birthday and christmas present? its like a to me, from me thing.. and guess what? I saw a superb red hot heels staring at me at Jimmy Choo's shop with a red hot handbag right beside it..!! i swear i could have just fainted there la.. thank goodness, Caroline and the rest walked and went and i came back to my senses and followed them.. and to top that, after walking 50m ahead, i saw a Gucci and Prada shop.. wth!!! damnnnnn...


after all that shopping craze, we headed to Aquaria and spent about an hour plus there till Matthew joined us for lunch.. after lunch, we went to Central Market and Petaling Street.. and again, i went into a shopping crazy mood... seriously, if you were me and you go to places like these, you'll know what i mean.. i'm trying to upload a pic, but its taking soooo long, so unfortunately you have to visit my facebook album here and see the pics la k.. and after all that, we headed to Dataran Merdeka and spent some time there before heading to Bukit Bintang..


we ended up going home at 9 plus i think.. and that also, we didnt cover some other places like the KL Tower and the Tugu Negara.. walk and walk and walk.. goodness.. i've never been that tired walking around kl.. haha.. maybe coz its usually one place, like we meet your friends and all in one particular place, we dont like walk around kl or smtg.. oh well.. anyway.. 


oh yeah, its Deepavali...!! i've been going to houses non stop and eating happily.. my weight and my size also increasing happily... goshhh.. i need to loose at these man.. Christmas is next month! as it is i cant even find proper clothes nowdays coz of my 'petite' size.. nvm, i'm determined to achive my mission by the end of this year.. 50kg's!! =D i just need to loose another 5kg and thats it.. how hard can it be right.. =p *yeah right, we'll see la* haha..


anyway, tonight i'll be going for mass then going to daddy's friend's deepavali open house.. more food.. *slaps forehead* its okayyyyy... enjoy it while you can kan.. =p anyway, i gtg now.. be back soon dearies! =) dont miss me! =p hehe.. byee....


oh oh, and I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT... supposed to dedicate this blogpost to her but ended up ranting about other stuff.. haha.. Bye!!



*days left till i'm back in your arms!*
*Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment