Monday, November 15, 2010

half of the month already?

goshh... as weird as that may sound but yes, its half the month of November already..!! amazing how time just fly by like that.. and before you know it, my holidays are gonna be over soon.. like in two days time i'll be going back to uni already.. sighh~ when it was holidays, i kept complaining there was nothing to do and how bored and lifeless i am.. and now? going back to uni and i'm complaining, its too soon.. i'm such a fickle minded person la seriously.. and it doesnt help with pms.. seriously..


hmm.. lets see what can i update on.. oh ya! Pn.Puspa's deepavali open house.. its amazing that daddy actually let me go by myself.. i did, and i FINALLY met Charlene, Phoebe, Lilian, Ferlynne and Melissa.. i havent met them since we took our spm results! how long is that! haha.. except for Flynn and Lis la coz i always see them in church.. everyone has changed a lot.. look so much different now with their own respective lives.. we had lots of fun i must say.. meeting our beloved teacher again after so long, well for me la its been so long.. haha.. and talked on random stuff and what we have been doing since we started our uni life..

us.. :)
flynn~lene~phoeb~me~lis~lilian

with pn.puspa, our dearest est and eng teacher.. :)

i miss them.. though it was only for a while, but i'm really glad at least i saw them.. we'll be meeting again in december.. hopefully.. the weekend before my birthday.. :) i cant wait..!! and hopefully there'll be more people this time la.. like the whole 5 Intan or smtg.. =) so that was that.. 

yesterday, uncle johnny and aunty rosalind took me, joshua,jonathan and cat to the book fair at south city plaza.. near mines.. and gosh, i nearly went kuku crazy!! the bookssss.. wow.. i felt like i was in heaven or smtg.. sadly, i couldnt find the books that i really really wanted.. both by the same author, Khaled Hosseini..

The Kite Runner
and
A Thousand Splendid Suns..

looks like i gotta get them from MPH.. nvm, i'll go get it.. if its a good book, i wouldnt mind.. :) anyway, i gotta go pack now.. lots of things to bring back to shah alam.. sighhh~ i'm gonna miss kajang.. especially now, when its beginning to be fun suddenly... oh well.. 

Don't know much about your life
Don't know much about your world but
Don't wanna be alone tonight
On this planet they call Earth

You don't know about my past and
I don't have a future figured out
And maybe this is goin' too fast
And maybe it's not meant to last

But what do you say to takin' chances?
What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?
Never knowin' if there's solid ground below
Or a hand to hold or hell to pay
What do you say? What do you say?

I just wanna start again
And maybe you could show me how to try
Maybe you could take me in
Somewhere underneath your skin

What do you say to takin' chances?
What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?
Never knowin' if there's solid ground below
Or a hand to hold or hell to pay
What do you say? What do you say?

Hey now, hey, my heart is beatin' down
But I'm always comin' back for more, yeah
There's nothin' like love to pull you up
When you're lyin' down on the floor, babe

So talk to me, talk to me like lovers do
Yeah, walk with me, walk with me like lovers do
Like lovers do

What to you say to takin' chances?
What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?
Never knowin' if there's solid ground below
Or a hand to hold or hell to pay
What do you say? What do you say?

Don't know much about your life
And I don't know much about your world

No comments:

Post a Comment