Saturday, September 11, 2010

you are the best thing thats ever been mine..

♥ You are the best thing that's ever been mine ♥

♥ And I remember that fight 4:30 PM, Cause everything was slippin' right out of our hands..I cried and you put your arms around me ♥

♥ Braced myself for the goodbye, Cause that's all I've ever known And you took me by surprise,You said "I'll always be here for you" ♥

♥ You're the thing that's right ♥

♥ When we're hungry...love will keep us alive ♥

♥ you're amazing, just the way you are ♥

♥ the memories remain ♥

♥ we'll be a dream ♥

♥ Your love is my drug ♥

♥ I miss you like crazy ♥

♥ I want to spend the rest of my life, With you by my side..Forever and ever..Every little thing that you do..Baby, I'm amazed by you ♥

♥ You're the only one that leaves me completely breathless ♥

♥ You're in my heart, the only light that shines there in the dark ♥

♥ You get me smiling even when it hurts ♥

♥ Hold me close, don't ever let me go ♥

♥ You make me smile like the sun,Fall out of bed,Sing like a bird,Dizzy in my head ,Spin like a record,Crazy on a Sunday night..You make me dance like a fool,Forget how to breathe,Shine like gold,Buzz like a bee,Just the thought of you can drive me wild,Ohh you make me smile ♥

♥ You put the beautiful in life ♥

♥ Today was a fairytale ♥

♥ Everyday I love you ♥


I was just so bored.. and did this.. 
some emo love song lyrics that I really love..
sighhhh~
teenagers and love..
one BIG drama la..
but its really beautiful when you experience it..
even if its just falling for someone or having a crush..
at least you know what it feels like..
thats exactly how I feel..
you know that feeling when you're in love..
everything just feels right.. 
and nothing else really matters..
and it sucks to be apart for so long..
well, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder..
damn right, I say.. =)

*I loved the moon and the star tonight..
It reminded me of you..*




No comments:

Post a Comment