Thursday, September 30, 2010

if you got it, flaunt it.. =p

hello everyone!
you must be wondering 
what the heck is my post about right
well, i'm being in a vain mood right now
so i feel like talking about ME!
=p

lets go down memory lane..
this was me when I was 3 months i think..
cute righttt.. 
=p



then this was me during schooling days..
i couldnt find any primary school pics
so this is all i got..
=)

then comes after school when i had ntg to do at home
and was bumming around for 6 months 
till i finally got into Uni..=)
this was me..
still cute as ever.. =p

and this was me during my 1st sem in coll..
a bit the dark..
but who cares..
i'm still cute..
hehe.. 

this was also during 1st sem..
tried out some new hair styles..
and yet, i look cutely weird..!! 
HAHAHA! 
told you i'm being vain..

this was 2nd sem..
during our Uni's One Malaysia competiton..
my first time wearing a saree..
i look good right! 
although its just the top part of me.. haha

this one kononnya my serious pose la..
nice ah?? =p
then comes 3rd sem..or was it short sem..
trying to show the world that i'm so hardworking la..
haha..

this was at Broga Hill when I went hiking with the JB youths..
i always thought i look bad when i tied my hair..
but this really doesnt look so bad..
what to do, i'm too cute.. 
=p
and this was during TESL Nite..
one of my last days before I cut my hair..
sighh~ I miss my hair.. =(

and THIS is what I look like now..
except its not that straight la..
its damn kembang.. haha..
this shot was taken right after i came out of the saloon..
=p 
nice right? 

and this is me, today..
haha.. 

well, whats the point of me doing this post?
its coz..

I AM SO CUTE!!!!

Lol.. 
appreciate yourself and be proud of who you are..
thats my whole point..
and yeah..
If you got it, flaunt it!
show of what you got! 
HAHA.. 
=)

*baby, I love you and i'll never let you go* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment