Sunday, September 5, 2010

everyone loves the weekends

hey bloggie..!! told ya i was gonna update on the weekend right.. so here goes.. =) well, on saturday, i was reluctant to leave shah alam simply because i wanted more time with my friends as they will be going back to their hometowns for Raya holidays.. We sent Amir to the bus station and I really had a heavy heart to say goodbye and i know i'll be missing everyone for 2 weeks.. its too long.. nevertheless, i did.. and came back home to pack and wait for Daddy.. 


I had a massive headache and wasnt feeling really well all of a sudden.. and it totally messed up my mood.. back in Kajang, i went home and crashed on the bed after lunch.. I really couldnt stand the pain.. I wasnt even excited for the event that night, the annual Persatuan Kebajikan Kasih(PKK) Charity Dinner In Aid of Rumah Kasih.. the headache totally spoilt my mood.. evening came, and i got dressed up for the dinner.. not bothered to put any make up on my face coz i didnt feel like it.. plus, it wouldnt even make any difference.. my face looks pale with or without make up..


reached the place, at Dewan PGRM, my heart couldnt stop beating coz i thought i was over dressed and what would others impressions be on me. said hi to a few uncles and aunties and had fairly good compliments.. thank God.. lol.. then as usual, i sat beside Mummy coz i felt totally awkward there.. then there's this aunty who said the Miss Malaysia World, Deborah Henry was sitting right next to her just moments before we came. that made me smile a bit.. then the magician for the night, The Amazing Moudini walked through the entrance and Daddy pulled me to take a pic with him.. my heart was beating like super fast okay coz there were so many ppl there.. haha.. but i did take a pic..

with The Amazing Moudini..

that made me smile again.. =) and what sparked up my mood was when i saw Faustina, my LnL friend walk through the entrance with her family.. i literally ran to her.. its been ages since i last saw her.. to top it off, Daddy told me Alvin's family was coming as well.. and true enough, 5 minutes later, the Netto's walked in.. I was like "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!".. I didnt feel that awkward and alone anymore.. then the dinner started with Deborah Henry as the emcee of the night.. she's superly beautiful.. =D

the emcee..

the Aseana Percussion Unit.
awesome stuff man!! 

The Amazing Moudini..
Helmi Gimmick as David Arumugam from Alleycats..
damn funny la this man..
i was laughing all through..
then he came out as Micheal Jackson.. lol..
the KL's Children Choir..
Ning Baizura...=)
she was a bit of a bore to be honest..
kept blowing her own trumpet..
but oh well...

with Deborah Henry..

with Helmi Gimmick..
he's doing the 1 Malaysia thing..haha..
and finally.. with Ning Baizura..

and now the people.. =D

Vanessa~me~Sam~Rachel..
Darryl and I.. he's damn tall for a 14 year old k!
Desmond and I.. =)
a bit blurry.. 

I didnt get a pic with Clement..aiyoo... but oh well.. for more pics, just see my fb k.. i totally had fun that night and i felt better the whole Sunday..!! and to make things better, when i was teaching catechism, we were doing a Happy Birthday Mother Mary card la.. one student came to me and said "teacher, i dont DIG this".... i was like totally stunned! haha.. seriously.. with the accent and all.. damn funny la.. i just had fun all day..

the cards they did..

well, that was one heck of a weekend.. i wish i could go back in time and retrieve it again.. =) back in shah alam now and back in Kajang tmr night..!! weeeee~!! cant wait.. i've got a whole lot of thing planned in my mind already.. =) till then everyone.. Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends..!! Have a great Raya.. =)

*i didnt wanna let go, but you did*

No comments:

Post a Comment