Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jonathan's 21st Bday with family..

Since i'm blogging, i might as well start since last Saturday.. haha.. As you know, i was suppose to come back on Thursday but because had extra class on Saturday, so had to stay back.. Oh, before that, on Friday, there was no one at home and it was so boring so Melvin came and took me out for lunch.. then sent me home and it was back to square one of boredom.. Ok, Saturday, went for class.. supposed to be 2 hours but because someone fainted, so Mdm said we can go back early..

on the way to class..
in class when all the havoc was going on..

then we went to have lunch at Kopitiam.. after that, Naufal and Biya sent me to the station.. had to take the KTM home..its been a while since i last took the train.. it was pack like hell and so stuffy that i was sweating all through.. then when i reached KL station, the train was delayed... when the train came, it was packed as well.. but thank God when it stopped at KL Sentral, many ppl got off and i had a place to sit.. and when i finally reached Kajang, and walking to church, it started raining like cats and dogs out of the blue...so, i was all wet...hahaha..  went back home and did nothing all day.. then comes Sunday..

Sunday, went for mass then had to go for class... This week was the topic on Ash Wednesday and the Holy Spirit.. thank God they understood la.. after class was the Catechism teacher's meeting, i went for that and ended up talking non stop with Juan..:p hahaha.. ok..

 *skipskipskip* 

Evening, i woke up and daddy asked mummy what to buy for Jonathan.. I was just sitting there damn blur, looking at everything going on.. then daddy went out and I was just lying down on my bed watching movie on my lappy and msging ppl.. When daddy came back, i saw a BONIA bag on the table..and i went " Woahhhhhhh"  hahahahaha.... I was using shorts and some plain tshirt oni la, then daddy asked me to change.. again, i was wondering why... so I used something more decent.. haha.. then ended up, we all went to Hee Lai Ton Restaurant for dinner, quite an expensive place, very fancy and all..its my first time there..

mummy and daddy..
Jeremy!! cuteness!!
nyam nyam..i love this..=)
the dessert was like some blended bubur kacang...
sedapppp!!!! =D
the birthday cake..=)
the feeding session..
and lastly, the smokin hot birthday pressie!! 

So that was basically what happen that last night.. The management actually played the 'Happy Birthday' song out loud...it was damn cool la all together.. I enjoyed spending time with my family last night.. hope next week will be the same when i get back again.. As for now, i'm sitting in my room, waiting for class to start at 2.. till then bloggie! see ya!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment