Sunday, February 14, 2010

how the holidays started...

The one week holidays has started and its boring to the core because I miss everyone so much!! My housemates, classmates and everyone... haizzz!!! I mean, its nice to be with my family, i really love that but i'm missin' all my housemates, especially Biya and Lynn =( i really really hope time will fly by fast...!! I cant believe i'm saying this but, I WANNA GO BACK TO COLL!!! hahaha... madness la..


Anyway, this was how I'm spending my hols.. for the first few days, this was what i did..

ah yes, my husband and I..we're a very happy couple..:p
being vain.. =)
I love this photo and I miss this ppl so much!!
and the boys too..
.
.
last but not least, I have a special appearance by...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
non other than.....
.
.
.
.
JUAN MARGRITA!!! 
HAHAHAHHAA... I love u Juan!!! :p hehehe...

so yeah, this was how i spent 3 days of my holidays so far...there's more actually but i'm too lazy to write.. Its Valentines Day today and I have no one to share it with...=( maybe next year huh.. =) anyway, thats all for now, Happy Chinese New Year everyone and Happy Valentines Day!!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment