Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sometimes..

Hello everyone!! its been 2 days since i last blogged...got so much to talk about but so little time..first, let me start of with my lastest poem that i wrote due to not paying attention in Counceling and Guidance class =p i call it  'Sometimes' i have no idea what else to call it..well, here goes...


A month and a half went by
Days and hours were fading through
It was like yesterday we said goodbye
Before we parted our separate ways

Those sad and lonely days without you
Was filled with happiness and joy
Through close friends and family
But the silence still lingered within

Then I saw you again after those long days
Walking in the sunlight
So perfect, so pure, so angelic
The love that faded within me bloomed again

I felt so secure in your arms
Like you’ll never let me go
The touch of your hands on my face
And your lips on my cheek

We could just hold each other forever
And fall asleep in our embrace
What a bliss would that be
To wake up and see your face that glows

But oh, whats the use of this fantasy world
Maybe sometimes fantasy is better than reality
I can still feel the touch of your hands
And the sound of your voice
I miss you, I love you…






there..i want critiques!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. i LOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOUR POEM!!! VERY MUCH OKAY! its nice tho. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =) write from the heart and it'll be nice too ;)

    ReplyDelete