Monday, December 7, 2009

its over..

I've been having this weird feeling lately. And i think its time to let it out. Well, i fell for someone at coll which is 'x' and we were together for 4 months already till now. It was really nice those four months but i just came to realise we're worlds apart and can never be together. I've always wanted someone like 'x' and he fits the spot perfectly but its not as easy as you think. Like i said, we're worlds apart and its impossible to be together. Lately, 'x' has been changing, claiming he has split personalities. Everything was not like before.

'X' doesnt reply my messages whether its on facebook or whatsoever. And i think its time i learn not to be so down. I mean, i'm going after someone like a dog when 'x' clearly shows nothing..Everything suddenly changed. Shan told me to have some dignity and thats exactly what i'm gonna do. She said i'm not strong enough and i have a weak heart and i think she's right. I fall for people easily and dont see the pros and cons. Well, its gonna end today. I have a life and i'm not gonna live my life by waiting on someone which i know will never happen.. 

'X', if you're reading this, i just want you to know that you were the best thing that ever happened to me but i have to let it all go. Thank you for being there with me all the time. We can still be friends and all that right. I'm sorry if i ever hurt your feelings or did anything thats againts you. I've come to realise that there's more to life than having a special someone with us. There are much more important things in life than that. I need to focus on my studies more and you too. You are a bright person i know and i have faith that you can do it. You'll find a better person than me someday. Just gotta wait and it'll come to you. I'm tired of tears and sadness, i miss my old self. And i'm gonna get back that old girl in me. I hope you understand. We'll always be friends k..=) 

I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
But someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you wanna cry
It started with the perfect kiss then
We could feel the poison set in
"Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go

1 comment:

  1. awwwwhhhh... YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER!!..muaxxx!!~

    ReplyDelete