Wednesday, December 16, 2009

being vain is good =)



Ok, where did i last blog about...ahh..rite, the girls day out thing.. fast forward to yesterday =) I stayed over at Biya's hse.. again..i'll be doing it every week i'm guessing..haha..damn fun.. so anyway, went for class in the morning, Presentation Skills and i smartly forgot to print out my assignment and didnt pass up..there goes my marks..haizzz...nvm, its just the 1st wan, can do for the next wan..i hope..

Oh well..i finally topped up my Digi and the 1st person i msged was Sapna and Karina..i havent msged them or seen them in ages man..thank God i'll be meeting Sapna this thursday after my class.. so anyway, PS, we went to have lunch at Giant..thats like the main 'hang out place' over there la..LOL.. me,Biya,Nas and Syahmi only went..the rest were all doing their own thing..


Biya~Syahmi~Me~Nas

again..

being vain..=p

and again...haha..

so after having lunch, we went for our Counceling and Guidance class..i can never go out of that class without getting bored man..seriously..i ended up doing this..

some random doodle-ing..

haha..after that class was Mr. PK's class and i dont know why i didnt feel it yesterday..i mean usually i'll be so interested in the class but yesterday was so normal and i dunno la..it felt different..after class, Lynn and the girls were planning to watch movie but i was just not in the mood so i said i'll stay back and asked them to carry on. ended up Lynn and Alias went to Putrajaya to settle some of Lynn's stuff and i stayed back at Biya's hse and emoed.. then Naufal called me and asked me to go out at around 11 and that was the time Lynn and Alias came back too so all of us sat outside the porch and talked till almost 1am then we went to bed..

Today, went for Counceling class again. supposed to have presentation but there was not enough time so only Mdm Fuziah and Naufal did their presentation together. after that we had free time till 1..so we ended up going to Giant again(never ending)..hahaha.. we went to Giant to have lunch then went for Critical Thinking class.. Mdm gave us a poem by Robert Frost called Mending Walls to summarize which i havent done yet and too lazy to do..=p and suppose to pass up tomorrow k..i shall do it after i blog..=)

after that class, i went back to Biya's hse to take my stuff and wait for Daddy at the shop where we had our second round of lunch..HAHA...i knoww..pigss right..=p when daddy came to fetch me, it was raining cats and dogs and i had to run to Lynn's car to take my bags and run to Daddy's car again..and i was WET!! hahaha...but so nice and cold..haha..The Love and Lifers are back!! I'm glad they had fun..so sad i couldnt go for Malam Ria coz my class finish late and i had no transport...haizzz...i would have been there..nvm la..next year maybe and hopefully..=) oh well..I'll be meeting Sapna tmr after class!! Weeeeeee!!! after so long i'm finally seeing her..=) and next week is my bday and i wont be celebrating..how sad..class finish at 7..=( HAIZZZZZ!!!!! nvm nvm..i've got special request for my bday d..=p weeeee!! cant wait!! ok then ppl...byeee!!

MENDING WALL
Robert Frost

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun,
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
'Stay where you are until our backs are turned!'
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
He only says, 'Good fences make good neighbors'.
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
'Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it
Where there are cows?
But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That wants it down.' I could say 'Elves' to him,
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me~
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."

No comments:

Post a Comment